Opportunities - Events 2016
Grow Your Business Class
- LOCATION: Central Wesleyan Church
- DATES: Sundays Starting September 12, 2016
- TIME: 10:30 a.m. - 12 noon
- CLASS DESCRIPTION: 15 weeks. Based on the Partners Worldwide and Cultivate's Business Curriculum for Small and Medium Enterprises. Facilitator is Jeremy Latchaw, co-owner of Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt. Class sessions will include Marketing, Advertising, Branding, Biblical Basis of Business, Ethics, and more. May include coaching to strengthen your business plan.
- TARGET AUDIENCE: Primary audience is existing business owners and business professionals. Also valuable to church leaders interested in affirming businesspeople in their congregations. Open to all (not necessary to be a member of Central Wesleyan Church).
- COST: $200
- TO REGISTER: Contact Cultivate Holland coordinator Ray David or the Business Office at Central Wesleyan
Start-up Your Business Class
- LOCATION: Herrick Library in Holland's urban core
- DATES: Starting Wednesday's Sept. 15
- TIME: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- CLASS DESCRIPTION: 12 weeks. Based on the Partners Worldwide Business Curriculum (click HERE for the curriculum content). Emphasis on knowledge and tools for new or recently established businesses. May include 90-days post-class business coaching and option for extended business support through Cultivate Holland.
- TARGET AUDIENCE: Primary audience is residents of Holland's urban core who have an idea/talent for a new business or who want to expand their existing side business into something greater.
- COST: $200. Scholarships may be available - just ask.
- TO REGISTER: Contact Cultivate Holland coordinator Ray David or call (616) 566-6830.
Scholarships may be available for this course.
Contact us to connect with a coach or mentor to help your business achieve its goals.